วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Articles custom embroidery.

Articles about embroidery.

Most scanners do not work from photographs of any kind. The reason? Concrete lines are harder to find than most works of art logos. Also with the pictures there are a lot of shadows, which can be difficult to create a realistic or can be abandoned.
Some scanner prefer their art to make the vector files before starting the scanning process. In a photo, it can be a long, difficult project.


Screen Capture 1.1.
My solution to this problem is to create a first draft. I chose a picture of a car as my example. I scan many cars and they all come to me as images, often taken to car shows. Sometimes without a concrete idea, it is difficult to see how a car ends and begins the second car, especially if the cars are side by side the same color. This photograph does not have this particular problem, however.
When you view the screen capture 1.1, you will see that the designs so far only one color, start with a color change. By placing the color change first, I can add other colors in front of a sketch that I created, and will not work with the same color. But if I did not have the color change that I would work with the same color, it is difficult to see where I'm going with my stitches. This example is finished sketch, shown in 3D to see the stitches.
Because working in 3D requires more computer power than the flat version of the masks, I do not work in 3D, which I am scanning. Blacks against blacks in the image would be very difficult to see, so I usually pick a color from light red or yellow or blue, while I work. I just changed color when the region I'm working on finished.



Screen Capture 1.2.
Once the plan is completed, it is time to start early. You will notice that on the right side of the screenshot 1.2, there is a black line between the numbers 236 and 237th line of action that shows me where I place every order. At that time I had finished drawings. But I turned off the colors, so you can see the order in which the car has been digitized. Therefore, the Xes on the color map in the bottom of the screen.
On most images, there is a shadow under a car, caused by the sun shining on the car. I use this shade in the design, simply because there is so much black on the bottom of a vehicle. If this concept has been sewn on a black cape, a large number of details in the design are lost. Place the shade of a different color underneath the vehicle because it differs from your clothes and add a touch of realism to the design. I usually use a light filling for two reasons. First, it does not add as many masks what is already a very strong design. Two, easy filling gives just enough color contrast to any garment. Here, I chose a tan, such as gravel, but a gray concrete, or coal for the roadway will also work.



Screen Capture 1.3.
I scanned so many cars I found a system that works very well for me so I'm almost always go in the same order. The next color in the design of the wheels is silver.
I'm going back a second and mention that I did all the black outline at the end. I could choose to be a part of the bridge last sketch, but I did not. Although I am a firm believer in the evolution of color over a few times as possible, there are times when the layers of design are equally important and can chat using a color more than once. It's one of those moments.
The tires are under the car and then I also like the black that makes up the tires are wire mesh in the car. This technique adds a dimension to the design.
The same theory applies to money in the wheels and rims. The money must be black, but the compensation money to the car must be above the main body color.
Also note the operating points (Screen Capture 1.3) Section of money to another. While this adds stitches to design running points take less time than cutting machine or hand is cut (for those not cutting machine), and should be used to move from one section to another color, if possible.
Thus, the embroidery machine last two heads, or how advanced person. Still need to machine embroidery skills is very destructive. Whether polo shirt embroidered jacket. Or other embroidery work is quality embroidery is how Chang is very important ever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น